The 2019 Copa Coca Cola tournament was launched in Masvingo today with defending champions Pamushana High School drawn to face provincial winners from Mashonaland East and Midlands provinces.
An electric atmosphere engulfed Pamushana High School which hosted the launch of the 2019 tournament.
Masvingo provincial education director Zedius Chitiga who was the guest of honour was impressed with the quality exhibited by teams in the province on the football front.
Coca Cola senior brand manager Vee Chibanda said sponsoring Zimbabwe’s oldest schools football tournament remains a priority.
The launch was graced by legends such as George Magariro, Artwell Mukandi and Godfrey Dondo.
The legends were involved in the draw which saw Pamushana being drawn to face Midlands and Mashonaland East in the boys’ category.
Group ‘A’ will be comprised of Matabeleland South, Mashonaland Central and Mashonaland West.
Masvingo, Manicaland and Harare will clash in Group ‘B’ with the host school set to clash against the provincial winners from Matabeleland North and Bulawayo.
- Manchester City confirm Vincent Kompany is to leave the club after 11 years and 360 games
- Twitter Stories: Nigerian man says he refused to go for a wedding because the groom is gay and is sleeping with one of his groomsmen
- I am not a 4 seconds man, I am a 4-hours man- DaddyShowkey says in new video
- Industry urges economic players to exercise restraint
- DIDG loses exclusive rights to NRZ deal