On Tuesday evening, EFCC released fast rising Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile following his arrest alongside fellow rapper Naira Marley and three others over their alleged involvement with cybercrime on Friday 10th March.
Zlatan was released alongside his crew Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses, and Abubakar Musa, leaving only Naira Marley in detention.
Now EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade in a new statement confirmed that the suspects were released on administrative bail and also revealed why Naira Marley is still in detention .
“There is overwhelming evidence against Naira Marley; so we can’t afford to release him on administrative bail like Zlatan and the three others.
“That Zlatan has been released does not mean they have been discharged and acquitted. Naira Marley is still in our custody and will be charged to court soon and we will make the charges known in an official statement soon.”
Source: Linda Ikeji
- Manchester City confirm Vincent Kompany is to leave the club after 11 years and 360 games
- Twitter Stories: Nigerian man says he refused to go for a wedding because the groom is gay and is sleeping with one of his groomsmen
- I am not a 4 seconds man, I am a 4-hours man- DaddyShowkey says in new video
- Industry urges economic players to exercise restraint
- DIDG loses exclusive rights to NRZ deal