The Democratic Republic of Congo has been struggling to control an outbreak of Ebola for the past nine months.
The outbreak is the second deadliest in Africa and has killed more than 1,000 people.
Health workers have also been affected – 93 of them have been infected and 34 have died.
Medical personnel usually work with protective clothing and are expected to observe the highest standard of safety when dealing with suspected Ebola patients.
- Manchester City confirm Vincent Kompany is to leave the club after 11 years and 360 games
- Twitter Stories: Nigerian man says he refused to go for a wedding because the groom is gay and is sleeping with one of his groomsmen
- I am not a 4 seconds man, I am a 4-hours man- DaddyShowkey says in new video
- Industry urges economic players to exercise restraint
- DIDG loses exclusive rights to NRZ deal