The Democratic Republic of Congo has been struggling to control an outbreak of Ebola for the past nine months.
The outbreak is the second deadliest in Africa and has killed more than 1,000 people.
Health workers have also been affected – 93 of them have been infected and 34 have died.
Medical personnel usually work with protective clothing and are expected to observe the highest standard of safety when dealing with suspected Ebola patients.
- ‘It is harder to break up with someone you have slept with’ â Juliet Ibrahim
- Gvnt Mulls Decentralisation Of Industries
- “Spare Me I Am A Mother With Children And I Am Just A Woman, A Mere Woman”: Alleged Auxilia Mnangagwa Audio
- BREAKING: Auxillia Mnangagwa Voice SoundAlike In Military Coup, Telling Soldier To “Shoot My Husband, Not Me”
- Leaked Audio On First Lady Auxilia Mnangagwa, “Why Are You Spying On Me?”