This is the shocking moment a five-year-old boy is seen clinging to the window ledge of this 13th floor home.
The boy was left alone at home and he climbed out of the window then was seen standing on the ledge with his back against the window and holding onto the frame.
Zhou Shaoting, a neighbour, was alerted when he heard the boy crying and he tried to help him as best as he could. In the harrowing video, the neighbour is seen standing on his own balcony edge as he tried to rescue the boy, but he couldn’t find a spot to secure his feet.
Zhou immediately called security at the Crystal International Residential District in Siyang in Eastern China. Security guards and neighbours were forced to scramble and use a bed sheet to act as a temporary safety net.
As they waited for emergency services, Zhou decided to stand next to the boy.
He told China News: “I went to the floor below and held on to his legs. He wouldn’t stop crying.”
About 15 minutes later Mr Zhang, the boy’s grandfather, rushed back home and pulled the boy back to safety.
Watch the shocking video below.
Source: Linda Ikeji
- Nigerian mom seeks a job for her 9-year-old daughter, shares her CV online
- Gvnt Mulls Decentralisation Of Industries
- “Spare Me I Am A Mother With Children And I Am Just A Woman, A Mere Woman”: Alleged Auxilia Mnangagwa Audio
- BREAKING: Auxillia Mnangagwa Voice SoundAlike In Military Coup, Telling Soldier To “Shoot My Husband, Not Me”
- Leaked Audio On First Lady Auxilia Mnangagwa, “Why Are You Spying On Me?”