Soldiers protecting an expatriate at a construction site in Edo state allegedly killed a man who allegedly refused to give them bribe.
Twitter user @DonmolaFlame who made the allegation on his handle, said the soldiers are known for demanding bribe from members of Okagboro village, Owan West in Edo State.
”Pls, great Nigerians help us on this, this innocent man was shot by a soldier who’s collecting bribes in our community in Okagboro village, Owan West in Edo State.
This just happened today, soldiers guiding the white men in charge of the quarry site in okagboro shot this uzebba man dead because he refused to stop and settle them with bribe”
Source: Linda Ikeji
- Manchester City confirm Vincent Kompany is to leave the club after 11 years and 360 games
- Twitter Stories: Nigerian man says he refused to go for a wedding because the groom is gay and is sleeping with one of his groomsmen
- I am not a 4 seconds man, I am a 4-hours man- DaddyShowkey says in new video
- Industry urges economic players to exercise restraint
- DIDG loses exclusive rights to NRZ deal