Soldiers protecting an expatriate at a construction site in Edo state allegedly killed a man who allegedly refused to give them bribe.
Twitter user @DonmolaFlame who made the allegation on his handle, said the soldiers are known for demanding bribe from members of Okagboro village, Owan West in Edo State.
”Pls, great Nigerians help us on this, this innocent man was shot by a soldier who’s collecting bribes in our community in Okagboro village, Owan West in Edo State.
This just happened today, soldiers guiding the white men in charge of the quarry site in okagboro shot this uzebba man dead because he refused to stop and settle them with bribe”
Source: Linda Ikeji
- Nigerian mom seeks a job for her 9-year-old daughter, shares her CV online
- Gvnt Mulls Decentralisation Of Industries
- “Spare Me I Am A Mother With Children And I Am Just A Woman, A Mere Woman”: Alleged Auxilia Mnangagwa Audio
- BREAKING: Auxillia Mnangagwa Voice SoundAlike In Military Coup, Telling Soldier To “Shoot My Husband, Not Me”
- Leaked Audio On First Lady Auxilia Mnangagwa, “Why Are You Spying On Me?”