Sukulwenkosi Dube- Matutu, Gwanda Correspondent
A 24-YEAR-OLD man fatally stabbed his wife with a kitchen knife and then tried to commit suicide by stabbing himself with the same knife after accusing her of infidelity.
Matabeleland South acting provincial police spokesperson Sergeant Stanford Mguni said Obedience Ncube of Sikhamaswe Village in Sun Yet Sen became furious after his wife, Laiza Ndlovu (21), received a message on her cell phone and he suspected that it was from her boyfriend.
Ncube stabbed Ndlovu three times before stabbing himself on the stomach with the same knife.
More to follow…
- Update: Fulani men are raping our women and you are here celebrating- IPOB members speak on why Ike Ekweremadu was attacked (photo/video)
- ZACC Denied Entry To Mupfumira’s Prison Cells, Is She Even At Chikurubi Maximum?
- Heavily Armed Police Besiege Bulawayo
- VIDEO: Missing Journalist Found Alive, Lawyers Speak
- Sikhala Blasts “Illegitimate ED” Over Tabitha Khumalo Arrest