Two worshippers of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC), Egbeda Parish, Osun State were on Sunday electrocuted during service, while two other members of the church were said to have sustained injuries as a result of the incident. Read here
The two victims have been identified as Yinka Adeniyi, an Immigration officer and Busayo Akande.
Meanwhile, friends and family have taken to Facebook to mourn the tragic death of the two worshippers. See posts below.
Source: Linda Ikeji
- Manchester City confirm Vincent Kompany is to leave the club after 11 years and 360 games
- Twitter Stories: Nigerian man says he refused to go for a wedding because the groom is gay and is sleeping with one of his groomsmen
- I am not a 4 seconds man, I am a 4-hours man- DaddyShowkey says in new video
- Industry urges economic players to exercise restraint
- DIDG loses exclusive rights to NRZ deal