Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian’s wax figures have been unveiled by Madame Tussauds in New York.
On Wednesday, the wax museum unveiled statues of Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian, thereby completing their collection of the reality TV family at the famed tourist attraction.
Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Khloé Kardashian already have statues in Madame Tussauds museums around the country but they were all brought together to the museum’s Time’s Square location. This is the first time wax figures of the whole group is placed together in one place and they will remain together in the Times Square location for a limited time.
Web users have commented on how realistic the wax figures look. In photos shared online, momager Kris is seen wearing an embellished black power suit just like her plastic replica and it’s almost hard to tell which is plastic and which is real. Kourtney’s statue also looks so real that people can’t believe it.
But they aren’t so impressed with Kendall and Kim’s statue – especially Kendall’s.
Source: Linda Ikeji
- Update: Fulani men are raping our women and you are here celebrating- IPOB members speak on why Ike Ekweremadu was attacked (photo/video)
- ZACC Denied Entry To Mupfumira’s Prison Cells, Is She Even At Chikurubi Maximum?
- Heavily Armed Police Besiege Bulawayo
- VIDEO: Missing Journalist Found Alive, Lawyers Speak
- Sikhala Blasts “Illegitimate ED” Over Tabitha Khumalo Arrest