Farai Dziva| Masvingo State Minister Ezra Chadzamira has claimed that CSC will soon resume operations.
The closed its doors more than a decade ago.
Last year Emmerson Mnangagwa officially announced that CSC was ready resume operations but the company’s doors have remained closed.
“The contract has been signed between CSC and the investor, Bousted Beef (Pvt) Ltd and before the end of the year operations would resume,” Chadzamira told a state run publication.
He further claimed skeletal staff would be recruited soon for the purposes of maintenance of machinery while more than 600 employees would get back their jobs.
“So far most tenants have left the company buildings.
We are happy that the meat giant is going to retain its workforce and hire new personnel.
We expect at least 600 employees to be working at the local plant in the next six months while a few would first be hired for maintenance of the machinery before full operations,” he said.
Source: Zim Eye
- Update: Fulani men are raping our women and you are here celebrating- IPOB members speak on why Ike Ekweremadu was attacked (photo/video)
- ZACC Denied Entry To Mupfumira’s Prison Cells, Is She Even At Chikurubi Maximum?
- Heavily Armed Police Besiege Bulawayo
- VIDEO: Missing Journalist Found Alive, Lawyers Speak
- Sikhala Blasts “Illegitimate ED” Over Tabitha Khumalo Arrest