Farai Dziva| Masvingo State Minister Ezra Chadzamira has claimed that CSC will soon resume operations.
The closed its doors more than a decade ago.
Last year Emmerson Mnangagwa officially announced that CSC was ready resume operations but the company’s doors have remained closed.
“The contract has been signed between CSC and the investor, Bousted Beef (Pvt) Ltd and before the end of the year operations would resume,” Chadzamira told a state run publication.
He further claimed skeletal staff would be recruited soon for the purposes of maintenance of machinery while more than 600 employees would get back their jobs.
“So far most tenants have left the company buildings.
We are happy that the meat giant is going to retain its workforce and hire new personnel.
We expect at least 600 employees to be working at the local plant in the next six months while a few would first be hired for maintenance of the machinery before full operations,” he said.
Source: Zim Eye
- Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Looks To Face Serious Regulatory Pushback
- Answers To The Important Questions About Facebook’s Cryptocurrency, Libra
- Just In- Luveve High School Employee Hangs Self
- Horror As Pregnant Woman Is Burnt To Death
- RBZ disburses US$7 million for wheat procurement as bread shortages persist