Michelle Gwizi, Chronicle Reporter
A 20-YEAR-OLD man from Nyamandlovu has appeared in court for allegedly raping his 41-year-old neighbour.
The accused person pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape when he appeared before Bulawayo Regional Magistrate Ms Sibonginkosi Mnkandla.
He was remanded in custody to July 2.
Prosecuting, Ms Concilia Ncube said on May 9 this year, the complainant was at her place of residence when the accused person approached her and gave her some wild fruits to eat.
She said the complainant ate the fruits and the accused person demanded them back.
More to follow…
- Nigerian mom seeks a job for her 9-year-old daughter, shares her CV online
- Gvnt Mulls Decentralisation Of Industries
- “Spare Me I Am A Mother With Children And I Am Just A Woman, A Mere Woman”: Alleged Auxilia Mnangagwa Audio
- BREAKING: Auxillia Mnangagwa Voice SoundAlike In Military Coup, Telling Soldier To “Shoot My Husband, Not Me”
- Leaked Audio On First Lady Auxilia Mnangagwa, “Why Are You Spying On Me?”