Farai Dziva|Barcelona striker Luis Suarez has admitted that the days which followed after Barcelona’s 4-0 thumping by Liverpool were the worst of his life.
The Catalans surrendered a three-goal advantage in the Reds’ dramatic comeback win at Anfield Stadium which to this very day still haunts the Uruguayan.
Suarez had scored in the first leg played at Camp Nou to add to Lionel Messi’s brace. However, Jurgen Klopp’s side put on a stunning performance in the return fixture to claim victory in the tie through the goals of Divock Origi and Gini Wijanldum.
“I never imagined Liverpool would come back,” admitted Suarez.
“I thought we are Barcelona and we would have a chance to score. The days which followed were the worst of my life, I wanted to disappear,” added the former Liverpool man.
Liverpool went on to win the European Cup for the sixth time with a 2-0 win in the final over Tottenham.
Source: Zim Eye
- Nigerian mom seeks a job for her 9-year-old daughter, shares her CV online
- Gvnt Mulls Decentralisation Of Industries
- “Spare Me I Am A Mother With Children And I Am Just A Woman, A Mere Woman”: Alleged Auxilia Mnangagwa Audio
- BREAKING: Auxillia Mnangagwa Voice SoundAlike In Military Coup, Telling Soldier To “Shoot My Husband, Not Me”
- Leaked Audio On First Lady Auxilia Mnangagwa, “Why Are You Spying On Me?”