YADAH coach Genesis Mangombe believes the underdog tag on his team will work in their favour as they look to upset giants CAPS United at the National Sports Stadium on Sunday.
Mangombe’s men have found some form of late.
“I think CAPS United are one of the best teams in the league and that can cause a lot of problems, especially if you lose concentration in the game.
“We’ll go into this game as we did in previous games. I think when we maintain our philosophy, and tactics very well like what we did in our last three matches, we can give anybody in this league a good game.
“We are happy that we are getting our rhythm back and the recent results are building positive spirit in my team.
“But we know that doesn’t make us favourites against CAPS.
“I would love to have the underdogs tag and, that way, it will take the pressure away from us. But we are going into this game knowing that we have a chance to win, draw or lose, and that is how we approach every game,” said Mangombe.State media
Source: Zim Eye
- Nigerian mom seeks a job for her 9-year-old daughter, shares her CV online
- Gvnt Mulls Decentralisation Of Industries
- “Spare Me I Am A Mother With Children And I Am Just A Woman, A Mere Woman”: Alleged Auxilia Mnangagwa Audio
- BREAKING: Auxillia Mnangagwa Voice SoundAlike In Military Coup, Telling Soldier To “Shoot My Husband, Not Me”
- Leaked Audio On First Lady Auxilia Mnangagwa, “Why Are You Spying On Me?”